The metallic veins in Brazilia can range from deep, rich golds to subtle silver hues, depending on the specific stone. This variation in color adds to the stone's natural beauty and uniqueness. Additionally, the texture of Brazilia is highly distinctive, with a rough and uneven surface that further enhances the stone's natural appeal.
● Type of Material:Marble
● Application:Wall and floor applications, countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills
● Finish:Honed, Aged, Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rockfaced, Sandblasted, Bushhammered, Tumbled
● Bulk Density：2.68 g/cm3
● Water Absorption：0.15-0.2 %
● Compressive Strength：61.7 - 62.9 MPa
● Flexural Strength：13.3 - 14.4 MPa